Monday, October 10, 2011

favorite bag

Royksopp- What Else Is There ?



fot by FKa


top: GAP
skirt: Second-hand
shoes: Aldo
bag: MARC BY MARC JACOBS
hat: Target
earrings: Bebe
braclet: Forever 21





This is definitely by far my favorite bag, it has it all: it's leopard print, I can fit everything I need inside, and it's by my favourite designer- Marc Jacobs! I got it almost two years ago and still love it! I'm just a bit annoyed with the fact that leopard print in general is so "in" now!




Moja ulubiona torebka, ktora ma wszystko co lubie, a wiec: jest w wzor leoparda, jest bardzo pojemna i zaprojektowana przez mojego ukochanego Marca Jacobsa! Kupilam ja prawie dwa lata temu, ale wciaz ja uwielbiam! Jestem tylko troszke podirytowana faktem, ze leopard wzor jest teraz na kazdym kroku i jest tak popularny w tym momencie!

10 comments: