Saturday, August 1, 2015

Feema part II


pics by Karolina Badeńska

dress: Feema



As much as I love the big city and all the hustle that comes with it,
 especially in NYC - the city that truly never sleeps 
and you can find and do anything you want. 
At the same time sometimes I just have this desire to get out of here to somewhere quiet,
 even if it's for a short amount of time. 
The ideal place is of course back home in Poland 
but because of the distance it's not always possible. 
During my latest visit in my hometown
 I got to collaborate once again with my favorite Polish brand Feema
I was completely blown away by the spot we shot at 
and how funny it is that I appreciate this place more than ever
 and of corse I don't live there anymore. 
The magical forest that stretches for quite a bit,
 then dunes and the beach with almost nobody on it.. 
Watching the sunset and all with amazing company 
while causally shooting made this a perfect day! 
Now I get to hold these memories close to my heart and until next time..
 xxo



Od zawsze uwielbiałam wielkie miasta i życie na szybkich obrotach.
 Zwłaszca Nowy York - miasto, 
które faktycznie nigdy nie śpi i można robić wszystko na co ma się ochotę. 
Jednakże od jakiegoś czasu mam wewnętrzną potrzebę
 spędzić chociaż trochę czasu na łonie natury.
 Tak jak ostatnio podczas pobytu w Polsce
 udało mi się spędzić miłe chwile w magicznym miejscu.
 Zawdzięczam to współpracy z moją ulubioną na polskim rynku firmą - Feema
Szczerze przyznam, że jestem pod wielkim wrażeniem tego miejsca. 
Piękny las, który rozciąga się na kilkanaście kilometrów, 
później totalnie dzikie wydmy i prawie bezludna plaża. 
Sesja w takich warunkach
 i to jeszcze w tak wspaniałym towarzystwie to sama przyjemność. 
Z utęsknieniem czekam na następną sesję,
 a wspomnienia zostaną na długo w pamięci. 
xxo


2 comments: