Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Liberty Island



pics by Dustin

jumpsuit: Enza Costa
shoes: Topshop
bag: DVF
watch: Michael Kors
sunglasses: Prada

make-up: lips (M.A.C - Pink Pigeon)



I don't even count anymore how many jumpsuits I have at this point..
 I have more than a few, but the are simply perfect for any occasion or season 
and they are so easy to wear. 
This one is made out of 100% linen, 
which makes NYC heat not so bad since it's completely breathable. 
Just added a few accessories to add some pop of color to complete the outfit.
xxo


Już jakiś czas temu przestałam liczyć ile mam kombinezonów. 
Ale jak widać troszkę ich już się nazbierało... 
Jak dla mnie pasują one prawie na każdą okazję I na każdą porę roku.
Ten z dzisiejszej stylizacji jest w 100% z lnu więc idealny na obecne upały. 
Dla ożywienia całości dodałam kilka kolorowych dodatków I zestaw gotowy.
 xxo


No comments:

Post a Comment