Sunday, April 24, 2011

palm trees


fot by FKa


top: H&M
leggings: ZARA
shoes: TOPSHOP
bracelets: vintage



I have a few past due looks to show you, this one is my favorite combination to run around town. Of course my outfit wouldn't be complete without some oversize jewelry, this time a bunch of bracelets.

Also, I have decided that while I'm showing you my wardrobe, it would be a good idea to also show some areas where I live now in Florida, especially for my friends & family overseas.



HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

xx

3 comments:

  1. fenomenalnie , uwielbiam Twoje zdjecia, setyyy, te palmy w tle !
    jak ja Ci zazdroszcze !
    uffff

    pozdrawiam z poldonu
    buziak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetny zestaw:) Ekstra bryczesy. Podobną bluzkę chciałam kupić ale mi wykupiono:(

    Pozdrawiam i zapraszam do obserwowania

    http://monsiunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete